F/S Harddrives, various sizes, NEW

Brookfield said:
your name came up on the 12th, did we resolve that or not?, I can look it up if you like.

where did my name come up on the 12th and what resolution are you looking for?

systeq said:
sorry for the long wait to reply....ive gotten busy and havent had time to check this thread. pm me with an offer....just add $15 for shipping AND insurance

Brokenfield, if you have any doubts about me, just go to ebay and look at my 100% positive rating...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=systeq

It's his job, don't worry. Yeah, all 18 of your buyers have left good comments..

joxley1990 said:
It's his job, don't worry. Yeah, all 18 of your buyers have left good comments..

so you'd think my rep would be a little better here, but i guess no one thinks im worth that much to the forum :rolleyes:

systeq said:
so you'd think my rep would be a little better here, but i guess no one thinks im worth that much to the forum :rolleyes:

Dude, firstly, you have 66 posts, people haven't noticed you yet..

Secondly..IT'S A LITTLE GREEN BAR!!

joxley1990 said:
Dude, firstly, you have 66 posts, people haven't noticed you yet..

Secondly..IT'S A LITTLE GREEN BAR!!

have you taken the time to see how many of those 66 posts are legitimate posts with verifiable facts, not hearsay, "well i heard such and such product is good...but ive never tested it myself" i'd never post something stupid like that...

but whatever, this is what i do for a living. originally i was looking for a computer forum where IT professionals hang out and help answer difficult threads. so i guess you can say ive been somewhat disappointed cause i have yet to ask a question. I just answer threads and post stuff i have for sale, but get grief about it. im not new to forums ( http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/member.php?userid=8652 ), but this one has me wondering if I should continue to visit...

Im not giving you grief, but why moan about rep? Does it effect your life in any way? Does it make your experience on CF any more undurable? I think not..

joxley1990 said:
Im not giving you grief, but why moan about rep? Does it effect your life in any way? Does it make your experience on CF any more undurable? I think not..

like i mentioned already, i originally came here to rub threads with IT pros...however i dont feel comfortable posting any AD, Exchange or NAT issues i may be having in our network on this forum. That section seldom seems to be frequented....it is aggravating that ive been qustioned on more than a few threads by mods...and i got neg repp'ed, which only matters cause if i have neg rep, do you really think ppl will value my professional advise on any threads? if not, why bother adding value to it by being here in the first place. im sure you get tired of seeing n00bz asking the same stupid questions all the time..right???

however, i posted one pic of my car yesterday and look at what has become of it... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=459702#post459702

Nothing has become of it..what are you on about? I think you have too higher expectations of a forum..

Anyway, enough of this in here, if you want to talk further about it, PM me.

systeq said:
like i mentioned already, i originally came here to rub threads with IT pros...however i dont feel comfortable posting any AD, Exchange or NAT issues i may be having in our network on this forum. That section seldom seems to be frequented....it is aggravating that ive been qustioned on more than a few threads by mods...and i got neg repp'ed, which only matters cause if i have neg rep, do you really think ppl will value my professional advise on any threads? if not, why bother adding value to it by being here in the first place. im sure you get tired of seeing n00bz asking the same stupid questions all the time..right???

however, i posted one pic of my car yesterday and look at what has become of it... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=459702#post459702
Forget rep points, forget criticisms, just enjoy CF, you might however do well to realise that there is a very strong contingent of car enthusiasts here, go to the part of the gallery that is devoted entirely to cars & car lovers, don't act too clever, until you've taken a look, it seems to me that you left your car forums to browse here, you're a bit like the owner of car showrooms, strolling along the main drag, making comparisons, oh, by the way, if rep points are that important to you, I've just given you one, you are now "on a distinguished road, only ten more levels, but that doesn't matter, take a look in your user cp at the comment I made, it's relevant.

Back
Top Bottom