Laptop for sale for great price

trooper182

Beta member
hello all. i just returned from iraq a few months ago and i have a HP Pavilion dv8110us Notebook. i dont really use it much anymore since i have my desktop now. i got the laptop new of of hp about 4 months ago. it is still in great condition minus a few light scrapes on the top. all disks and cables are included. i have never hooked up to the net or downloaded anything onto the laptop. mainly just used to store photos from iraq and play games. i paid $1,359.96 for it. i have recipt to prove it. i am asking for $600.00. i just want it to go to somebody who will use it instead of it just sitting around. as a bonus i will also pay for shipping inside the cont US only(overnight depending on location). i accept paypal, check, or money order.once payment is receaved it will be shipped out. if u want to buy it please email me at usarmy13bang@hotmail.com or sean.randles@us.army.mil. thanks

p.s. photos are available on request. just email me

trooper182 said:
also forgot. if you want to message me i have yahoo mess. trooper1822 is my name on it.
Sean, after that bruising spell out out there, members should be honoured to buy it from you, very good luck with the sale, I'm a Brit, & our guys are getting killed in a war that nobody wanted, but our while casualties are, of course regretted, yours are far worse, thank god you got home to your loved ones safely, I mean that, sincerely, [hope you don't have to go back]

Hey, welcome to the forum, and I agree with Brookfield on that one, well done out there..

And for those of you wondering about specs, I dug them out..

US Product Number EP404UA#ABA
Microprocessor 1.8 GHz AMD Turionâ„¢ 64 Mobile Processor ML-32 with PowerNow!â„¢ Technology

Microprocessor Cache 512KB L2 Cache

Memory 512MB 333MHz DDR System Memory (2 Dimm)

Memory Max 2048MB

Video Graphics ATI RADEON® XPRESS 200M IGP

Video Memory 128MB DDR (dedicated)

Hard Drive 80GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive

Multimedia Drive DVD±R/RW and CD-RW Combo Drive with Double Layer
Support

Display 17.0” WXGA+ High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)

Fax/Modem High speed 56k modem

Network Card Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)

Wireless Connectivity 54gâ„¢ 802.11b/g WLAN with 125HSM / SpeedBooster support

Sound Altec Lansing

Keyboard Notebook keyboard with scroll bar and integrated numeric keypad

2 Quick Launch Buttons (HP QuickPlay Music and DVD Buttons)

Calculator Launch Button

Pointing Device Touch Pad with dedicated vertical Scroll Up/Down pad

PC Card Slots

* 1 ExpressCard/54 Slot (also supports ExpressCard/34)
* 1 Type I/II 32-bit card bus (also support 16-bit)

External Ports

* 4 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
* 1 Headphone out w/SPDIF Digital Audio
* 1 microphone-in
* 1 VGA (15-pin)
* 1 TV-Out (S-video)
* 1 RJ-11 (modem)
* 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
* 1 Expansion Port 2, 1 IEEE 1394 Firewire (4-pin)
* 1 Consumer IR (Remote Receiver)

Dimensions 11.1"(L) x 15.62"(W) x 1.48"(min H)/1.82"(max H)
Weight 8.1 lbs
Security

* Kensington® MicroSaver lock slot
* Power-on password
* Accepts 3rd party security lock devices

Power

* 65W AC adapter
* 8-Cell Lithium-Ion (63Whr)

Taken from Here (Click)

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at [deleted] thank you very much for your time.

See post 6.

wazzagoog said:
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at << address etc deleted>> thank you very much for your time.
Welcome to CF, er, Wazzagoog, is that a rock group connection or the name of the character in the game?
As to any hassle you might have, report it or PM me, & I'll look into it for you, but you shouldn't worry, I'm sure our members will treat you well, I have removed your personal details, we recommend that these should not be displayed.

Back
Top Bottom