New guy here with some computers for sale!

dfs4891

Solid State Member
I've got 2 brand new computers barely ever used!
They come with:
15" Flat screen monitor
cpu
speakers
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200
2.0GHz
2000 MHz FSB
512 KB L2 Cache
DVD+RW 16x Double Layer Multi-format drive
160 GB ATA Hard Drive
Digital Memory Card Reader
NVIDIA GForce Video card
all wiring needed

Looking to get $550 shipped each for them. Need to move these asap as I will not be available soon.

This is the complete system for you, these things are fast! Please pm me if your interested and I'll send you pics.

I thinkt he price should be changed a little bit, my friend just got an AMD 3500 wit a gig of ram and a 200 gig hard drive with a 17 inch for $5 something.

I've got 2 brand new computers barely ever used!
They come with:
15" Flat screen monitor
cpu
speakers
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200
2.0GHz
2000 MHz FSB
512 KB L2 Cache
DVD+RW 16x Double Layer Multi-format drive
160 GB ATA Hard Drive
Digital Memory Card Reader
NVIDIA GForce Video card
all wiring needed

Looking to get $550 shipped each for them. Need to move these asap as I will not be available soon.

This is the complete system for you, these things are fast! Please pm me if your interested and I'll send you pics.

so what brand name are the computer's?, just wondering..

Yeah they sound pre-built..

Frimon86 said:
I thinkt he price should be changed a little bit, my friend just got an AMD 3500 wit a gig of ram and a 200 gig hard drive with a 17 inch for $5 something.

$5? That's like £2.60, I highly doubt that..

The brand is Emachine, if anyone is interested please let me know because I have to move these ASAP.

TheBurninator said:
would you seperate anything such as the monitor or processor and mobo or anything?

Corey

Eh.... Well it depends on the offer, but honestly I'd like to sell these as whole as I am tryin to get them off my hands asap.

joxley1990 said:
Yeah they sound pre-built..

$5? That's like £2.60, I highly doubt that..

Dude you an iddiot.

Obviosuly you didn't read my thread fully otherwise you would have understood it you just read the area saying "$5" let me recorrect that.

Breakdown:
WORD: $5 something
Def: $5XX something, so five hundreded and something.

So it was $5??

Back
Top Bottom