F/S: Many different parts

for those who did PM me (3 people), sorry for the late response, im not new with forums, but i didnt know i had PMs, 5 to be exact... Sorry for the delay, now i will be sure too check often! Thanks! :D

Fastvan67 said:
What happen with your paypal exactly? I may be interested in the AGP NVidia card and the 256mb PC133 ram.
sorry i did not see this a second ago, but paypal F***ed me when i was selling xbox 360s on ebay, they locked my account, because of suspected fraud, but i had already shipped out all the the items, and everything, so for now, they have over 500 dollars of mine, for 6 months. I did all the of the recover steps, and they will not give my account access back. Its retarted, and its been alot of phone hours, and still no luck, in 2 months if i have more stuff to sell, i will definately take paypal, but for now, i cant, because they have locked my account. PS: i will be glad to get my 500 dollars back, note to all, dont keep money in your paypal, unless its low amount. Cheers! :D

EDIT: Willing to trade MANY of ANYTHING!!! for Hard drives, looking for 200 GB and over. LET ME KNOW! :cool:

jtom617 said:
for those who did PM me (3 people), sorry for the late response, im not new with forums, but i didnt know i had PMs, 5 to be exact... Sorry for the delay, now i will be sure too check often! Thanks! :D
You get notification of any emails each time you log on, yes, check more often!

Whats a good 7900 gt nvidia card go for on ebay anyway? I'd like to compare that to retailer prices.

Brookfield said:
You get notification of any emails each time you log on, yes, check more often!
well i am not getting the e-mails, and i checked my junk-mail inbox also. Oh well, i plan to check anyways.

Appolyons said:
Whats a good 7900 gt nvidia card go for on ebay anyway? I'd like to compare that to retailer prices.

Kinda off topic, but it should retail for about $250-$299.

ThePower said:
What has that got to do with the thread?
Be more clear in future, if you mean my post [13] I explained to jtom617 that he gets notificaton of emails, interjections like this are permissable.

Back
Top Bottom