If you're looking for a good computer...

ok how bout this here is what im looking for.....................

DDR2 Ram......512+
PCI Express Graphic Card........7600+
Any Hard Drives......40gb+

just list what u can get and ill say my prices

How much of a discount do you get off of Inspiron notebooks? I'm looking to invest in one eventually.

alvino said:
How much of a discount do you get off of Inspiron notebooks? I'm looking to invest in one eventually.

My personal discount is 10% off NEW and 15% off REFURBS.

Hmm...not too bad. Can you get discounts off anything at Dell, or is it certain products? Sorry if I sound nosy, but I have several things that I might need in the future and since Dell pretty much has all of those, albiet for an expensive price.

Chainer said:
I can get you a 512MB Flash Drive for $26.
i got a 1gb from newegg.com for the same exact price. :eek: but if you can get us deals on hdds, then your talkin! ;)

jtom617 said:
i got a 1gb from newegg.com for the same exact price. :eek: but if you can get us deals on hdds, then your talkin! ;)

I could get one of those too. It just depends on really what brand you get and it's capabilities (SanDisk has their Cruzer Micros with personalized software).

Compared to newegg.com, as far as hard drives, we really can't compete....I will be dead honest. Maybe on externals.

i need to get some DDR 2 Ram need a 512 stick got like $25 u think u could do that........

Mikey said:
i need to get some DDR 2 Ram need a 512 stick got like $25 u think u could do that........

Check Newegg....LOL

Dell....as far as spare parts....is not exactly what you would call cheap. Now, FULL SYSTEMS, I can get you discounts on from them.

what about parts from like old dell computers....i have a old dimension 2400 that needs a new socket 478 processor it came with a celeron 2,4ghz but some pins got bent.........any?

Back
Top Bottom