If you're looking for a good computer...

Chainer

In Runtime
Get ahold of me! I will build you one! No, I work for Dell, but I can build PCs a lot less (depending on what you want) by custom building them!

And no, I won't rip ya off!

Tell me what you're looking for, how much you're willing to invest, and what you plan on doing with the computer by IM or e-mail: rob.dicken@gmail.com, and I will see what I can do! I will drop you a quote shortly afterwards! ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but anyone active here can do that themselves, but best of luck to any of the newcommers that cant yet.

Yeah, or I can get you some good deals through Dell as well. So either way is good with me.

Soo can u send me a free flash drive by any chance..just a 256 is all im asking for ahahah...Yea, I doubt anyone will give u buisness, casue we can all do that, and as for dell discounts, maybe, but not many people like dell, why i dont know, I have no problem with them...As for why they want, most likely because warranty and what not...For all they know, you send the comp out, doesnt work after a week, and u dont pick ur phone or watver up..Maybe you should make a website, and go cyberpower, or ibuypower kinda.

G35x said:
Soo can u send me a free flash drive by any chance..just a 256 is all im asking for ahahah...Yea, I doubt anyone will give u buisness, casue we can all do that, and as for dell discounts, maybe, but not many people like dell, why i dont know, I have no problem with them...As for why they want, most likely because warranty and what not...For all they know, you send the comp out, doesnt work after a week, and u dont pick ur phone or watver up..Maybe you should make a website, and go cyberpower, or ibuypower kinda.

Very few don't like Dell....if they do, it's because we have people that still don't understand the point of outsourcing or don't have the patience to sit on a phone queue. Lack of knowledge is another thing (that's not a crack on anyone here). 3/4 of Dell's customers and computer customers around the world buy computers, but don't even know how they function or the main features a computer possesses (hard drive, processor, memory).

As mentioned in an earlier thread, they wouldn't sell $54 million every day and be the the main suppliers to over 80% of Fortune 500 companies if they sucked. Be skeptical....I am....but Dell didn't become the largest computer supplier in the world because their products suck. ;)

Do u have any like over stock stuff like Monitors or Hard drives or anything that would be REALLY CHEAP

Back
Top Bottom