F/S: Many different parts

jtom617

In Runtime
#1: ZALMAN CNPS7000B-AlCu LED, This comes with the cables, and the fan speed module. This one comes with all the mounts that they did include to me. 20 dollars

#2: ipod dock, works with all of the ipods, i used a 30gb ipod, and a 4gb nano, works great. 10 dollars

#3: PACKET8 VOIP box, you need to pay for their service, but this is the box with the ethernet port, and phone port. It has been used for 2 months. And there are no problems with it at all, but i cannot find the power brick. 15 dollars

#4: 3 cell phones. 2 are Samsung SCH-A310, one is stuck in Analog mode, and one works fine, USUALLY, sometimes you cannot hear people, but they can hear you. Im asking 10 dollars for each one. And this newer camera phone is a Moto V220, it works perfectly, and is branded for cingular, only thing wrong with it, is the screens do not work... Great if you can replace the screen! 10 dollars

#5: xbox 1 western digital hard drive. Works fine, and it has been unlocked, needs to be locked again, and branded with your xbox for use.

#6: system selector, it supports up to 5 composite/svideo inputs. And it works fine. Has buttons on the front of it for the changes. 10 dollars

#7:netgear wired router, model RP614v2, this comes with the router, 1 ethernet and the power. 15 dollars

#8: Dell inspiron b130 15.4 lcd screen. It has 4 cracks in the screen. But the rest of the screen works great. i dropped it, and had to get it replaced but the screen comes with the screen, and the power and video cable. looking for best offer, but i guess since they are expensive and this one still pretty much works, if you dont care about the line cracks, then 40 shipped.

#9: 2 xbox 360 original power bricks, BRAND NEW, they sell for 80+ on ebay, only asking 40 with priority.

#10: Compaq presario m2000 with 512 ram, 40gb hard drive, works excellent, comes with windows xp home, paid for. Only problem is that lcd screen built in, its BACKLIGHT is gone, its 200 dollars for a new LCD, but i'm willing to sell this thing cheap, so if anyone is interested, PM me or post here, i can get images, comes with laptop, and case. also, the unit has these ports: 2 usb, 1 d-sub, 1 pcmcia, LAN, MODEM, svideo out, and has a dvd/cdrw combo drive. UNIT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, never been droped, and only used for 5 months.

#11: Dell Inspiron 5150 Stock DVD drive - 14 dollars

#12: iPod Nano 1st Gen 4gb, black, with 2 year apple warrenty - best offer

#13: stock xbox 360 case with bezel and faceplate - 25 dollars

#14: LIKE NEW BROKEN SVA 30 INCH LCD TV. THE SCREEN IS CRACKED AND BROKEN, COMES WITH EVERYTHING, CABLES, POWER, REMOTE, AND TV IN ORIGINAL BOX, NEEDS ONLY A NEW SCREEN. TREATED LIKE A BABY, BUT A BASEBALL HIT IT. - BEST OFFER

#15:Maxtor Diamondmax Plus9 120GB ATA/133 HDD. Unit is only 5 months old, and it was used in a modified xbox. So it has xbox-like partitions. It can be used back in a modded xbox, because it's unlocked. Or it can be used in a Computer, just needs a solid format. - 30 dollars shipped

#16: AMD ATHLON 64 VENICE 939 CHIP 3200+: used for about 3 months, in my mothers computer, but prices of chips have come down, and we have upgraded! so we got her a fx. Looking for about - 30 dollars, hopefully no less :confused: PM me!

all of the prices include shipping. Also here is the images! :D

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b148/jtom617/things for sale/computer parts/

If you have any questions message me on aim, or msn, jtom617 or jtom617@hotmail.com Thanks! :)

BY THE WAY, I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL NOW!!!! ALSO, THANKS FOR LOOKING!
:cool:

What happen with your paypal exactly? I may be interested in the AGP NVidia card and the 256mb PC133 ram.

Back
Top Bottom