How much for:

Bob94571

In Runtime
Ok im building a comp trying to make some money... this is all brand new stuff and will only be used when testing all the stuff.

ok so heres the stuff:

Case: Xoxide X-Purity Case - LCD Edition http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/xoxide_1910_32614972

MSI K8N Neo4 mobo
AMD athlon 64 3800+ socket 939
X-connect 500w PSU (modular cabling and blue leds)
Nvidia 7600GT (not sure what brand yet)
seagate 7200rpm SATA 3.0 gb/s HDD
2gb kingston ValueRam PC3200
DVD-ROM
DVD Burner 16x
9 in 1 internal card reader

and like i said its all BRAND NEW...

im gunna install Windows XP Home and all the drivers myself for whoever buys it so it will be ready to go right when they get it. Ill prolly throw in a decent CRT monitor and a mouse and keyboard if they need it

i was thinking about $750-$800 USD do you guys think i could get more or is that too much or what... I figure its gunna cost about $600 all together plus about 3 hours of work to get everything ready to go IF i dont run into any problems

please post suggestions

800 sounds reasonable to me, you could probably take it up a few more notches maybe to 900 or so, with that 2gb ram and 2.6(?)ghz processor. What size is that hdd?

FYI, That's getting into Alienware specs my friend....WOW

Corey

TheBurninator said:
800 sounds reasonable to me, you could probably take it up a few more notches maybe to 900 or so, with that 2gb ram and 2.6(?)ghz processor. What size is that hdd?

FYI, That's getting into Alienware specs my friend....WOW

Corey

Where you gettting 2.6 ghz from, its 2.4

OK Guys this comp is for sale now for 850 plus shipping... could a mod change the name of this thread to "F/S Brand new AMD Gaming PC"

Back
Top Bottom