WTS RADEON 1900XT Graphics Card

V8SplashMan

Baseband Member
What: Radeon 1900XT Graphics Card 512MB.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8968/untitledwt1.png
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4551/atx1900xttt2.gif

Purchased: www.newegg.com

Paid: 322.99$ For the graphics card, and 6.41$ for shipping.

Selling Because: I have a Gateway computer, and I never did my homework! The graphics card is obviously designed for serious gaming systems, and it requires two slots to fit. My computers case was designed poorly, and the card does'nt fit. This is just a simple case of me not doing enough research on my actual computer.

Condition: The graphics card is BRAN new out the box, its never been used, and comes with the product manual, cables, and monitor adapters for card. Box is still in mint condition like everything else. (I can take some photos with my cell phone if you are interested in buying it, to show you what you would be getting)

Im selling the card for 30$ less than what I bought it for (I will also be paying the shipping). Price total will be 293$.

I would be shipping from Arizona, and only to people within the United States.

IF YOU WISH TO BUY THE CARD AND YOU LIVE VERY FAR FROM ME THEN I WOULD NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS!

what doesnt fit in? it only needs 1 slot, but it takes up the space of two.can you take a pic of the inside of your case?

I only have a 650 Watt power supply, and the graphics card...my other option is to sell the Gateway to my perants because they need a new computer as there one is falling apart, and perhaps I could build my own computer... but im worried it's going to cost alot and im going to run into alot of problems not finding the right parts.

ive looked at every angle...for the card to insert into the PCI Express slot, it needs more room.

Everytime i try to put it in there not enough slots above for it to fit, unless I got a blowtorch or something and cut out a piece of the case then it's not going to fit.

Guys you dont get the point im trying to make...that card needs two slots, but my motherboard has placed the PCI Express slot in a bad place. The PCI Express is VERY close to the part where the keyboard/mouse/sound connect to.

They have clearly designed this thinking the owner is going to buy a single slot graphics card, however this card is a monster and it the top steel part that should go into another slot hits into the keyboard/mouse/sound area.

So even if I did get a new case all those extra slots would not make a difference.

HOWEVER IVE decided to build my own computer, because this card seems to be very good to almost any person i come accross so ill see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom