LF: dvi cable

Frimon86 said:
For someone to say they got a grand in their locked paypal account andthey can't pay for a simple dvi cable, little hard to belive or are we just being stingy? This tells you alot.

I would help you out but.. I hardly know you.
i didnt say i cant pay the $5. i just said i cant pay for it through paypal.

or are you referring to the fact that im asking for a free/cheap one online? im doing that because the stores around here are asking for like $50 for a dvi cable. and i just think that is way too much. dont u agree?

badninja3 said:
okay. um, sorry. what is cash on delivery? is that where i have to pay to take home the item from the post office?
Sort of.
Cash on Delivery is a system that when you recieve the item, you will be notified. Then, bring the amount asked on the notice and you will pay them. As soon as it's paid, money gets sent back to the sender (here, being john123), and you have your cable.

badninja3 said:
my paypal aint working right. it got suspended with like $1000 in it about 6 months ago. and they f**king dont answer any emails. annoying as hell
no way!, same with me, i did all the recover steps they told me to do, and they still told me to wait the 180 days, and no one filed bad feedback, or anything, talk about bad service. Also, i hope you get your DVI cable man! :)

jtom617 said:
no way!, same with me, i did all the recover steps they told me to do, and they still told me to wait the 180 days, and no one filed bad feedback, or anything, talk about bad service. Also, i hope you get your DVI cable man! :)
ya. i kno wat u mean bro. it sucks big D.

anyway, if all goes well, i should have my dvi cable by the end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom