Huge sale of Computer bits

Steering wheel
SteeringWheel.jpg

Converter
Slot1toPGA370Converter.jpg

Multifunction center
PrinterScannerCopier.jpg

Oh bye the way i did not include this in the list but this is a DTK dl 2500 laptop,i have no idea of specs and stuff because i do not have the power pack but it comes with original uttility disk, bag and commander keen floppy disk,bible commander floppy disk too.
jh.jpg

Well, for the three hard drives:
I have a Celeron 366MHZ and this 2.0GB Hard drive is like...old, crappy and it sometimes fails. (This hard drive has spun for years before turning of...it belonged to school)
Another one would be a Pentium MMX PC (200MHZ) that I want to up to K6-II. The hard drive in there is a WD 850MB and a Seagate 524MB....that makes a powerful noise.
And for the third, well, another PC (Pentium II) has a 3.2GB that contains bad sectors in the MBR.

For power supplies, well, knowing that the fact that if I up the Pentium to K6-II, I will need higher than 100W.

For the motherboard and CPU, I felt to build one up and give it to my friend.

For the socket 7, if I want to use my K6-II, I will need a motherboard with support for it...that doesn't have intel in it.

And at last, the Matrox PCI card, it's for my Dell. I would want to upgrade from that crappy 2MB intergrated card.

Listen, if you don't want that price, it's alright. Like I said, I can buy them dirt cheap and used at a PC store just for that.

Bye the way the laptop is a DTK dl 2500,i do not have the Powerpac so i do not know specs and wether it works,but it comes with original bag and commander keen floppydisc.

lhuser said:
Well, for the three hard drives:
I have a Celeron 366MHZ and this 2.0GB Hard drive is like...old, crappy and it sometimes fails. (This hard drive has spun for years before turning of...it belonged to school)
Another one would be a Pentium MMX PC (200MHZ) that I want to up to K6-II. The hard drive in there is a WD 850MB and a Seagate 524MB....that makes a powerful noise.
And for the third, well, another PC (Pentium II) has a 3.2GB that contains bad sectors in the MBR.

For power supplies, well, knowing that the fact that if I up the Pentium to K6-II, I will need higher than 100W.

For the motherboard and CPU, I felt to build one up and give it to my friend.

For the socket 7, if I want to use my K6-II, I will need a motherboard with support for it...that doesn't have intel in it.

And at last, the Matrox PCI card, it's for my Dell. I would want to upgrade from that crappy 2MB intergrated card.

Listen, if you don't want that price, it's alright. Like I said, I can buy them dirt cheap and used at a PC store just for that.

That's the post between the pics lol

neodude112320 said:
yeah i would try a seciond pc parts tore because it would be cheaper considering postage
That too. I forgot about shipping :p

Yeah, I just hope they have Socket 7 mobos...

The HDDs, RAM, video cards are there.

Back
Top Bottom