Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

do you do this with a mouse or do you have one of those computer pens??? but none the less that is AWESOME!!! can't wait to see everything when its all down.

I've improved the fan blades now, and materials. Only got the plastic black one to get right now.

I use a mouse. You don't really draw as you would with a pencil, so the mouse is ideal.

yeah i used the wrong word, i meant to say glossy. get rid of that and its right on.

OMG :D i just noticed that you have the same mouse as me :)

It is slightly glossy if you look at the images above, but yeah, I've toned them down now.
I'll post another render once its done :)

As for the mouse, those aren't my images :p

Haha, I should have gone to bed ages ago...

Its 5:31am here...

Anyhow... Yep, I was working on the plastic material. I've decided to start from scratch, but I'm going alot quicker now, and I'm determined to get it looking perfect from the ground up.

What you think of this material?:

newplastic.jpg

Its took soo long to get right. But I couldn't go to bed knowing it wasn't... I'm like that

Another update. This time, the material I think is completly perfect, and the modelling of the above has been perfected:

AthlonCooler3.jpg

the material looks good......but are your fans facing the right direction? they look kinda funky...

very nice modeling so far! want 2 see the whole heatsink&fan combo soon

Back
Top Bottom