Computer Mouse F/S *LOTS* Cheap

PPLLC

Solid State Member
I've aquired a numerous amount of PS2 Computer mice.

These are pretty sweet. They have a liquid in them with a dolphin. Very nice looking. They can retail about $19.00 each.

I am getting rid of them at $10/each or two for $20 with shipping included.

Otherwise shipping is is flat at $5.00 each unit DHL Ground.

Bulk purchase of 5 or more a discount will be given & shipping will be free.

Actual pictures are below. I can email anyone new pictures with my user ID for security purposes. I accept the following methods of payment: Cash, USPS Money Order, or Western Union Money Transfer. No PayPal or other online payment services.

digitalpictures173hx4.jpg

digitalpictures174ek1.jpg

Thank you for viewing. Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Questions:

Ballpoint or Lazer?
Could you provide screenshots of the mouse in action?
Does the blue part in the back light up? Screenshots?
Could you provide a screenshot with "Frimon86 and or Computerforums.org" on it so I know these are not copied images, these are real images?

Thanks, I may be interested in a few mouses actully.

Wth are screenshots going to do? It's going to be the mouse pointer....?

Oh, now that I read it you obviosuly don't know what screenshots are. Ask for pics, not screenshots!

Ok, here are additional pictures. How the heck would someone get "screen shots" of the mouse? All it would give you is a pointer like any other mouse.

To answer some of your questions:
No, they are not stolen images, these are my own. Note the background.
Yes, they do light up. The fluide in them lights up blue .. Very sharp!
And they are all brand new in the box. The one tested is my personal one I am using.

Here are the pictures:

PPLLC, hey how much would you be looking for about 20 of these could you give me the price through via pm?

MarxSoccer said:
Wth are screenshots going to do? It's going to be the mouse pointer....?

Oh, now that I read it you obviosuly don't know what screenshots are. Ask for pics, not screenshots!

Who cares, you don't have to be such an jackass about it. If I name is screenshots oh well I named it screenshots, dont just come into a thread being suck a jerk man.

My PayPal account has not yet been confirmed with my bank. Once it is, then I will accept PayPal. Until then, I will have to stick with the other stated forms of payment (USPS Money Orders, Cash, and Western Union Money Order / Money Transfer).

I have received a couple PM messages regarding offers and trades. Yes, I can accept trade offers and offers for a lot of more then 5 units. Just send me a PM message or email and we can work something out. Will also accept PayPal now (Account has not yet been confirmed, but will still accept it).

Received a couple PM messages regarding how many I have. I have currently 31 in stock all which are ready to ship. White gift style boxes can be included if needed.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom