Sony W600i

Status
Not open for further replies.

G35x

Golden Master
Sony ericson w600i, for 200...Brand new, just the box is opend, had to, to send in the rebates...Anyone, need to sell, getting a d807 this week.. :D If you want "real" pics, Ill post...Has 256mb built in memmory, serves as a mp3 player, and a 1.3mp camera..

761_1.jpg

sony-ericsson-w600i-lowcamera.jpg

0,1425,i=121298,00.jpg

I need to sell this quick, I can work a new price out, anyone intrested at all?

Well its going to be BRAND NEW, I called cingular, and they are sending me a new one, and Im sending mine back, improves value, so I just told them a bs story, and they are gona send one out...Well, on ebay the phone goes for 180-200...So something in there..lol have u ever bought anything from here, I see you say Ill buy it, but then say I need to find the money...

yeah i say im interested, but i dont have any money, and i dont like begging for money, and im not gunna get that much in like a week. gotta get a job. gunna go ask the local comp store if they they need help. :(

Wow, so basically what I said is true, you go around saying Ill take/want, but then say "I need to get/dont have the money...If you know you dont have the money, why even ask/reply...

I used to have this phone for a few days. A week at most. Lost it at Six Flags. Fell to the ground, sadly, from Goliath.

F*ck you Goliath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom