Very cheap MP4 Player - NEW and BOXED

linux_fan

Solid State Member
Hi their,

I just came across a cool website that does sd/mmc cards, mp4 players which also play mp3 files, and also usb sticks.

Guess what??

....You can pick up a 2gb usb stick for 20 quid i think
..... a 1gb mp4 player for about 40 quid
......... a 2gb player for about 50 quid

I tryed this site and i bought a usb stick and and mp4 player which both work excellent.

Products are genuine and new as seller has much stock. Great communication and business with the seller

The website is........................

www.digitalbazzar.co.uk

I would be interested, if you can ship to the usa that would be great. Anyone have any experience dealing with this guy? Seeing as his websites goes to aetherserver.co.uk/mo instead of digitalbazzar

Frimon86 said:
I would be interested, if you can ship to the usa that would be great. Anyone have any experience dealing with this guy? Seeing as his websites goes to aetherserver.co.uk/mo instead of digitalbazzar

I do not know - i do not own the site. I found it. After emailing the owner he said it was a small error to be fixed. Aetherserver is the serve i belive with which the domain was purchased.

I think it is genuine because the email also contains something "mo"

Emails can't contain

blahblah@domain.co.uk/mo

I dobut its the server, his domain name is fowarding to the authserver domain.
Domain name:
digitalbazzar.co.uk

Registrant:
Mohamed Jassat

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrant's agent:
Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]
URL: http://www.easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 16-Aug-2006
Renewal date: 16-Aug-2008

Registration status:
Registration request being processed.

Name servers:
dns0.easily.co.uk
dns1.easily.co.uk

Key word: Colored out.

Domain name:
aetherserver.co.uk

Registrant:
Yasin Jassat & Chris Hodgson t/a aetherfish

Registrant type:
UK Partnership

Registrant's address:
52 Skipworth Street
Leicester
LE2 1GB
GB

Registrant's agent:
Redstation Internet Limited t/a Redstation [Tag = REDSTATION]
URL: http://www.redstation.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 06-Jun-2003
Renewal date: 06-Jun-2007
Last updated: 03-Jun-2005

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
dns1.redstation.co.uk
dns2.redstation.co.uk
Key word: Colored out.

Two different owners, on one domain so someone owns the domain you listed on your first topic which is fowarding to the authserver, but again no way could he be emailing you with an email like this

blahblah@domainname.co.uk/mo

Now if it was a subdomain forinstance, blahblah@mo.domainanem.co.uk then its acceptable and would work as far as Im clear but to be on the safe side... Im going to pass up on this offer

I dont mean to ruin your thread or anything like that, just listing facts for potential buyers!
And for the authdomain name;

Frimon86 said:
Emails can't contain

blahblah@domain.co.uk/mo

I dobut its the server, his domain name is fowarding to the authserver domain.

Two different owners, on one domain so someone owns the domain you listed on your first topic which is fowarding to the authserver, but again no way could he be emailing you with an email like this

blahblah@domainname.co.uk/mo

Now if it was a subdomain forinstance, blahblah@mo.domainanem.co.uk then its acceptable and would work as far as Im clear but to be on the safe side... Im going to pass up on this offer

I dont mean to ruin your thread or anything like that, just listing facts for potential buyers!
And for the authdomain name;
the email did contain "mo" within a proper email adress

linux_fan said:
the email did contain "mo" within a proper email adress

Sorry but no that is not possible you can't have

blahblah@blahblahblha.co.uk/mo it's just not possible. I dobut they could have blahblahblah@mo.blahblahblah.co.uk, why? because if you visit http://mo.aetherserver.co.uk/ there is nothing found so therefor its not running off of a subdomain, a subdomain is something like this blahblah.domainname.com so if you made your own site or something and then asked your host to give you a subdomain they would most likly give you whatyouwant.theredomainnamehere.co.uk or something and i visited http://mo.aetherserver.co.uk/ and found nothing, but when i visit http://aetherserver.co.uk/mo i see the fruad offer, so no he or she couldnt have sent you an email like blahblahblah@mo.blahblhablah.co.uk because they dont have a subdomain for that, not possible. what? don't belive me? search google, go to a web forum and ask. It's just simply not true.

This whole deal sounds fake, you got a domain name fowarding to another domain and then you got someone saying the owner said

"its his server url" no there is no such thing as a server url in your case.
How do I know, well look at this name servers;
Name servers:
dns1.redstation.co.uk
dns2.redstation.co.uk

These name servers, follow the exact whois
Domain name:
redstation.co.uk

Registrant:
RedStation Group

Registrant type:
Not supplied

Administrative contact's address:
Fareham Enterprise Centre
Newgate Lane
Fareham
Hampshire
PO14 1TH

Registrant's agent:
Redstation Internet Limited t/a Redstation [Tag = REDSTATION]
URL: http://www.redstation.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 21-Sep-1999
Renewal date: 21-Sep-2007
Last updated: 25-Jul-2005

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
dns1.redstation.co.uk 213.131.179.66
dns2.redstation.co.uk 213.131.179.67

Therefor they are some how either purchaseing space from redstation so they can run off of their host, but in no way does this "authserver" place own there own server unless these are going to be the servers primay dns.

Not to mention authserver place has a horrible unproffesional paypal email address: mo@jassat.net

I dont know, this whole thing sounds completely fake and a fruad, best of luck for thoese of you who ignored my reply and safe going for thoese who didn't.

Back
Top Bottom