Buying a New Computer.

3200$ is ok I just don't want people to get carried away TOO much. Someone actually showed me that computer but some people said I could get a better computer for that money if I do a little research.

I also understood that I need at least 2GB of Ram if I want to use the full potential of a strong computer.

I just checked and he has some Logitech mouse... It says G5 on it, he received it for his birthday last year so I think it should be rather good, or is it already an old one?

I don't know about his keyboard though. He has the same keyboard as I'm using and mine costs about 14$ now… I guess I would want a new keyboard then.

The speakers aren't an issue though. He has a very good surround sound system in his room and a very expensive headset

Recertified: eVGA 256-P2-N528-RX Geforce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
$259.99

Is that really that good?

What about the Dual X1900XTX? That's about 800$ from what I understand...

john123 said:
3200?? what are you talking about... my compilation was only 2300

When I was writing my reply I didn't see your messege yet. I was reffering to the guy who posted before you. :)

..why are you concerned about how cheap something is?... are you trying to break 3000? because if that's the case, it can be easily done, just tell us and we'll try to hook you up with LN cooling while we're at it.

Money is not a problem as long as it doesn't breach the 3K limit by allot.
I would like to pay more for the computer to ensure it's really good.

The way I look at it, saving some money on the 'little' things while you're already paying big $$$ is like going on an expensive vacation but when you finally get there you live like a homeless because you want to spare every penny. :)

Back
Top Bottom