How powerful is the eVGA 7600 GT KO??

trance-n-e

In Runtime
I just wana know how powerful this card is. For example, how easily can it run WoW on maxed out settings? What kind of settings can it run F.E.A.R. on?

The performance is pretty similar to my card, although i get a little better performance, and i play f.e.a.r. alot, it runs liquid smooth at maz settings, booyah, so i'd say that card would run it just fine

Yes thats the card.

And what card do you have? Im asking because I play WoW, and I just got this card. The settings are set to medium by default, so I dono if it can handle maxed out ones without any computer-side lag.

Well thats what I dont know. I mean ofcourse it can if it can handle FEAR, but I dont got FEAR. I guess il try it out.

yes, it's a good card, can run pretty much anything out on max. i have it. get it and you'll be happy

I own the card, ill download whatever bench marking program you wish and run it. Along with telling you my specs of the computer.

I can handle pretty much any game with max settings. :D

The 7600 GT should be fine.

Well, when I play FEAR with this..

Okay, who am I kidding, I wont play FEAR with this. Everything has a slight delay to it. Its like playing Area 51 with an x300se.

It just doesnt happen.

However, I have yet to try the game in medium settings :p

Back
Top Bottom