WWII games

alvino said:
Yeah, Battlefield 2142 looks cool. Lets just hope and pray that DICE doesn't screw up and make it a bugtacular game like Battlefield 2. I swear, if Patch v1.4 is just as buggy and annoying as v1.3, I'm gonna send a hate letter to DICE. :mad: I've had enough with all the crashes and long-ass loading times.

the only way a hate letter is going to get DICE's attention is if you threaten them with a bomb scare buddy. they don't care about anything or any game anymore. they pretty much clearly said on the BF2 forums at there website was that once v1.4 is released they are giving up on BF2 and going to work on 2142, and they better do a good of a hell job.

Then let's hope v1.4 is going to be good. ;)

Probably the only thing that's making me interested in Battlefield 2142 is the cool futuristic stuff and the Veteran's Program that EA is going to offer to BF2 owners. :D Right now, I'm getting interested in id Software's Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. :D John Carmack FTW! :D

alvino said:
Then let's hope v1.4 is going to be good. ;)

Probably the only thing that's making me interested in Battlefield 2142 is the cool futuristic stuff and the Veteran's Program that EA is going to offer to BF2 owners. :D Right now, I'm getting interested in id Software's Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. :D John Carmack FTW! :D

How can the veterans program make u interested in that game? All u get is like some useless "battledance" thingy, 1 rank (which u will probably get with 1h of playing and then u will still need the same amount of points to get the 2nd rank advancement) and u can keep ur bf2 nick. (like someone would steal my nick anyway).
And the future is the thing that I don't like about it, I'll give the demo a try and then see if it's worth buying. I do like the kit things, unlocks and the fact that u have everything from infantry to aircraft. Also the flag spawn thing is one of the best systems I have seen in fps games.

But as I said, I'll check the demo and then see if it's worth the money.

And if u want quality ww2 fps games u could also look into some mods, like forgotten hope for bf1942. It's pretty damn good. Looking forward to FH2 for BF2.

mammikoura said:
How can the veterans program make u interested in that game? All u get is like some useless "battledance" thingy, 1 rank (which u will probably get with 1h of playing and then u will still need the same amount of points to get the 2nd rank advancement) and u can keep ur bf2 nick. (like someone would steal my nick anyway).
And the future is the thing that I don't like about it, I'll give the demo a try and then see if it's worth buying. I do like the kit things, unlocks and the fact that u have everything from infantry to aircraft. Also the flag spawn thing is one of the best systems I have seen in fps games.

But as I said, I'll check the demo and then see if it's worth the money.

And if u want quality ww2 fps games u could also look into some mods, like forgotten hope for bf1942. It's pretty damn good. Looking forward to FH2 for BF2.

The Veterans Program isn't that bad. It's free, at least. :p

Yeah, I love how the kits are so customizable and flexible. I'm getting tired of BF2's set kits. It's also great how they're introducing a new game mode. Conquest is getting boring.

jo5h said:
Call of Duty 2 is the best WWII shooter out there

Yeah, it's pretty good. I'm not exactly a fan of that whole, "hide and your health automatically comes back" stuff, but it's still fun. :)

alvino said:
The Veterans Program isn't that bad. It's free, at least. :p

Yeah, I love how the kits are so customizable and flexible. I'm getting tired of BF2's set kits. It's also great how they're introducing a new game mode. Conquest is getting boring.

if your getting bored with BF2 might i suggest downloading Sandbox 0.3

basically you get every single object from BF2 and you can place it anywhere. :)

Haha, is it like Garry's Mod or Crytek Sandbox where you can make custom multiplayer maps?

its not multiplayer yet, but you make a local server and you screw around with it with your friends. :p

its so much fun, if you do download it and your playing in it hit "tab" for more options i didn't realize that until like 2 days ago.

Yeah, I just downloaded and installed it. I'll give it a whirl once I have time.

Back
Top Bottom