Got a new comp wondering if I can play WoW and how good my comp is

Taylor said:
thanks, thanks for rubbing it in
I just wanted to throw that in it was only a 500 dollar upgrade and I think it was 1 grand stock so my mom said what the heck and got it she said.

hmm this is my time to stop a post fight

there was this 2 dudes name Taylor and .Regret on a computer forum, .Regret this dude made a thread about "got a new comp wondering if I can play WoW andhow good my comp is". So A few people post etc, than this guy named .Regret comes bashing in the thread and tells us about some screen. Than taylor got offended becuase of what .Regret said, so they start fighting.. There slaping each other silly. All the mods are trying to stoop them but they guys where like OMGBBQHACS and they where slaping each other around 1Million miles per second.. At the end they got tired and they gave up, after that they both became friends and hangout etc.. the end

X1337 said:
hmm this is my time to stop a post fight

there was this 2 dudes name Taylor and .Regret on a computer forum, .Regret this dude made a thread about "got a new comp wondering if I can play WoW andhow good my comp is". So A few people post etc, than this guy named .Regret comes bashing in the thread and tells us about some screen. Than taylor got offended becuase of what .Regret said, so they start fighting.. There slaping each other silly. All the mods are trying to stoop them but they guys where like OMGBBQHACS and they where slaping each other around 1Million miles per second.. At the end they got tired and they gave up, after that they both became friends and hangout etc.. the end
That was pretty interesting , but anyways off to a completely different point which I will not pick for reasons of my own.

Back
Top Bottom