Got a new comp wondering if I can play WoW and how good my comp is

.Regret

Solid State Member
Here are the stats.

19 inch Flatscreen 720p HD Display(I just wanted to say that)
An AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor wich runs at 2000Mhz
2048 MB DDR Dual Channel RAM 320GB Hard Drive and
An nVidia GeForce 6100 Integrated Graphics with PCI Express Slot Avialble.

I also got an Xbox 360 for my B-Day and thats about it my comp was about 1.2 grand.

Also if you want to add me on Xbox Live my gamertag is "BA 1337 Orange".

You might want to go with a real video card what type of mobo are you going to get so that we can determine what type of gpu to get for you,

Other than that it seem pretty kick but ahah
Do you have links? Are the parts from newegg?

WoW can defintely run on that computer, overall your computer is really good. 2 gigs of ram with 320 gigs of HD, pretty decent integrated video card and nice CPU.

WoW would run near flawlessly on that computer get a better gpu and it will run wonderfully it doesn't take a beast of a machine to run WoW and thats basically what you've got with the exception of the graphics card.

The Funny thing is it is a Gateway. My mom got it and after I opened it and saw the cow colors I was horrorfied. But now im pretty happy. I dont think ill ever open it up though. Im loving the monitor its my fav part. I also have windows Media Center 2004 Utitlity pack 2

IM uncle has a 3.0GHZ HT Intel and 9200Se 64MB 64-bit and it runs fast around 1024x768. So that nvidia should run it around 640x480 or 800x600

I played The Plague, I mean.. WoW ;) for a little under two years on a Gateway. 1.4 GHz, only 512MBs of RAM and on a GeForce 4 Ti4200. yours can definately handle it.

edit: nate, your's would as well. it can get a bit choppy in populated areas though.

Back
Top Bottom