Apple-looking Case?

woops, forgot about them, but not sure why he would want that, preety ugly, well the blue one is..

wow thanks everyone. I love the look of those cases. However, I don't think im up for modding a case, I am still a newbie. Also I can't afford the insane price of apple computers too. Is there anyother cases out there that have a metal mesh look similar that are ATX cases? I'm looking for a nice clean modern look to build a new computer with. Thanks again for all the help.

The Lian-Li V1000 and V1200 are probably the closest PC cases that look like Mac G5's yet is still within ATX standards. The Mac case itself might not be ATX, so your hardware might not fit.

I remember a while ago, I saw someone who used the older Mac G4 case, the plastic one with the rounded handles and legs. He even modded it with purple LEDs.

Haha, I doubt that thing is even alumiunum. I wouldn't be suprised if it was silver painted over plastic. :p Heck, I would rather save that $40 and buy a nicer PSU than buy that case and PSU. Both are probably crap anyways.

... for the price you cant beat it... the fans barely make a peep... i had to shut off my amp for my guitar cuz it makes a soft hum just to hear them... also the tooless stuff is amazing and u have the ability to use screws too if ur paranoid... the front is completely mesh and had a filter on the inside of it keeping everything nice and clean... my system in my sig is all in it right now except the vid card and its barely audible... the system i have now is like a freight train it has a CPU fan that spins at over 5000 RPM... i love the difference i will actually be able to sleep!!!

Back
Top Bottom