A Few Items For Sale

Jarrett1

Solid State Member
I'm new here and i need to get rid of some things that are just sitting in my house.

First thing is a Compaq Presario desktop. It's about 2 year's old and has Windows XP Home Edition, 526MB of RAM, 160GB Hard Drive and AMD Athlon Processor. I'll let it go for $75 + shipping..... SOLD

Second thing is a Toshiba Satellite M45 Laptop. It's less than 2 months old and has a Pentium M 1.73GHz processor, 80GB HD, WIFI, 1GB of RAM, DVD Burner Intel Mobile Centrino Tech. I'll let it go for $700 + shipping. Cost $1100 then i upgraded it to 1 gig of RAM.

I can get pictures of both if you need. They really need to go ASAP. I have a new desktop and i don't want these to just sit around the house. Negotiable on pricing.

Pics of the desktop, and better specs?

Got a friend who is runnign a PII laptop, 6gb harddrive, and 128mb ram. Thing is his parents won't buy online, and he's not even a member here anyways.

I'll have to charge my camera up but i'll get pictures of them both and post them tonight. What specs do you want on the desktop?
It does have a CD Burner/DVD Reader, Floppy drive, and the AMD is a Athlon 64 3000

Would you ship to the UK? Although, the shipping would probably be more than the PC itself lol

Yes as far as i know the desktop is functional. It was running like a champ last time i used it which was about 5 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom