How much for all this?

jon2231

Daemon Poster
How much do yall think I could get off all this?

3, DVD / CD Roms.

3 HDDs (120GB and 10GB and 80GB) The 120 GB one has Windows 98 on it..

3 NIC cards.

2 Floppy drives.

3 Power Supplies 200-380 W

2 Motherbaords (1 AMD CPU, don't know what kind though. And one with Pentium D.)

3 Graphics card (ATI 7200, ATI 9250, and 1 unknown.)

2 5.1 Sound cards. (One comes with a little receiver thing with remote..)

4 x 256 MB RAM sticks.

And 4 cases (Stock gateway 3200S, 1 beat up compaq case, and 2 ATX gaming casess..)

So.. How much do yall think I could get for all that!? :D

Jon. said:
It deppends.. I really just want to get a price so I can overprice it on Ebay lol :D
hahaha!!!! idk, thats a nice pile of stuff tho. y dont u just throw together a nice lil computer with all those parts?

badninja3 said:
hahaha!!!! idk, thats a nice pile of stuff tho. y dont u just throw together a nice lil computer with all those parts?
That would be a good idea you may just get more doing that then you would selling them seperate. Althought for a price I'm really not sure , they've got some crazy prices on ebay.

If you were more specific with everything maybe we could figure it out.

Like what kind of ram, hard drive interface? I dont know the video card interfaces off the top of my head.. Brands, etc..

Yeah, I put one together, that's the one i'm on now. But i'm getting a lappy soon, i'm just gonna use that and save up for a gaming rig when I sell this stuff.

how much?

Unless you have a really good offer, I don't wanna sell em seperate. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom