Wanted Servers

Apple1

Solid State Member
Hello all,
I am looking for any server that is in good condition ( hardwear and softwear ) and has all parts and an OS. MUST RUN! No price, ask me. Also, I am selling a few things, 9 sticks of ram and 4 hard drives, no price, ask me. FIND ME A SERVER!!! Lol Foxwire@email.com or post.

Details:

Intel Pentium D 930 OC'd to 3.43 GHZ stable low temps

Thermaltake Big Typhoon
4 LED case fans

Built In To case fan controller

CAR Finish Black Paint jjob with 2 Light beams on front and 3 Blue lit Gauges [temp, fan speed, Volume] 2 usb 2.0 ports and one firewire and volume and 1 headphone and one speaker jack mounted on side 3 cd bays 2 floppy bays [3.5"]
Front Magnetized Door
CLear Side Panel
Fan grills
Fan Air Duct
^ Case

One 7600 GT xXx Factory overclocked to high speeds sli capable

Sli Motherboard with full Pentium EE/D/4/Celeron Support
All Original Mobo documentation
The Mobo has all the ports youll need such as 4 usb ports on the back and upto 4 internal

High Speed DDR2 667 PC25400 Ram With Nice lookin heatspreders

2 UV 12" Cold Cathode Lights with Switch

UV Lights can be dimme dusing fan controller

Arctic Silver 5 applied to all heatsinks.

200 Gigabyte Western Digital CAVIAR SE Hard drive with 7200 rpm ram speed and SATA

A great 585 watt Power Supply with UV reactive Red/Orange sleeving (took 5 hours)

Choice Of OS

The Mobo can do upto 16gigs of ram and it has sata 3.0 gb/s speeds (aka: sata II) and can do a raid configuration

Mobo is SLI capable too

Includes One CD Drive (black samsung)

Notes:

1 Gigabyte of ram (2 x 512)

PSU is not the one that's included in the case and is very reliable and quiet has dual fans and 39 amps on the dual 12vs.
Fan grills and duct are removable.

any questions go to kpathak1@gmail.com

or this thread!

Apple1 said:
Hello all,
I am looking for any server that is in good condition ( hardwear and softwear ) and has all parts and an OS. MUST RUN! No price, ask me. Also, I am selling a few things, 9 sticks of ram and 4 hard drives, no price, ask me. FIND ME A SERVER!!! Lol Foxwire@email.com or post.

I'm very interested in the harddrives, PM me or msg via AIM

Ram:
2 sticks from dell optiplex
2 sticks from compaq
2 sticks from e machine
2 sticks store bought

Hard Drives:
1 from e machine
1 from dell optiplex
1 store bought
1 compaq
1 unknown

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SERVERS (i emailed the posters in this thread ^)

Even though I don't have a server to exchange, are you still going to be selling what you have posted?

Yes! I am searching for a server, but I am selling/trading the other things.

Back
Top Bottom