computers 4 sale

im not parting out, sry, but i do have a 29GB HD 4500RPM laying round, formatted, want $15, and a Compaq PSU, think like a 20 pin connector.

ArrizX said:
What? You cant do that to him. As long as he does it only once a day, its fine!
OK, I've edited my post to him, but where does it say that exactly?, it's not in the rules, & if so, it'd be up to a mod if he enforced it, if Seti was handling it, as it isn't in the rules, he'd have reacted like me, he's still about, by the way, he disabled an account yesterday, surprised?, so am I.

I have no idea, lol. To me it just seems like as long as you bump when your thread is down the page a good ways, you can stick it back to the top.

ArrizX said:
I have no idea, lol. To me it just seems like as long as you bump when your thread is down the page a good ways, you can stick it back to the top.
With respect Koby, that is jusst a loose guide line, & believe me, if that'd been Seti instead of me, he'd be l-o-o-n-g gone, don't be so quick to condemn in the future please, we shouldn't be seen disagreeing on open forums, so calm it in future, remember it was me who encouraged you to become a mod, don't spoil it :(

if anybodys interestd, please make a deal, im moving soon, and am getting new cwomputers, these things work great!!

Back
Top Bottom