---------------

Logitech mx518 and logitech G15 set - $100

Dell Ultrashap 19 inch dvi monitor with stand -$200

if you have any questions please PM me or email me at jenifferblake@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-Jen!

Re: FS: Massive Blowout Cpu Sale!

jenifferblake please note:
As a newbie, you have made several posts on your first day, putting items up for sale, the quantity seems excessive, also the fact that they are mostly still in their original packages is highly suspect, to legitimately do this on CF, they have to belong to you personally, can you assure me that this is the case?, reply soon, or I WILL delete your posts, you have six hours only.

jen problem is a pentium D for under 200? that sounds like total BS 2 me, if u can grab some pics and that u've taken urself and put them on here then i will be happy, add a sign saying jenifferblake at CF or something, then i'll believe u!

jenifferblake said:
Yes they all are mine. I just have the packaging cause I'm pretty much a pack rat.
OK Jen, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you were dodgy, you wouldn't have come back to me, I've had a long experience of security work, & you grow a 6th sense, good luck with selling.
good.gif

Moderator.

i will psot pics once someone answers the topic "question" made by me in this forum. Because although only selling I will want to do some buying later.

MooseMan said:
jen problem is a pentium D for under 200? that sounds like total BS 2 me, if u can grab some pics and that u've taken urself and put them on here then i will be happy, add a sign saying jenifferblake at CF or something, then i'll believe u!
Dude,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116238

If anything that price is a little high. Maybe go look before you start complaining about prices.

Good stuff you have foresale. If I had $210 I would defently pick up a 7800gt.

Yes, please gain some prior knowledge before suspecting my prices. To make you feel better I'll sell it to you for $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom