FS: Comp. Athlon 64 3200, 1gb OCZ, 160 GB WD. and much more

TheMuffin

Solid State Member
Hey people. I am selling a computer (duh). It's in working condition and the hard drive is pretty much blank (145 GB remaining)

SPECS:
ASUS A8N5X motherboard
Athlon 64 3200 Venice (very overclockable, even w/ stock cooling)
1 GB OCZ ddr400 ram (gaming stuff)
160 GB Western Digital hdd, 1.5 gb/s
XFX GeForce 6800 Xtreme Edition
ASUS DVD/RW multi drive, very fast and quiet.
Cooler Master Centurion 5 case w/ side window.

Programs:
Unreal Tournament 2004
Open Office
Windows XP Home with SP2 and the KEY (stuck on the inside of case)
Steam (no steam account with it, sorry)
Battlefield 2 Demo
Prince of Persia 3 Full Version
nVidia firewall
AntiVir home edition

I'm looking for around $850 shipped. If anyone pays higher, I'll throw in other programs, such as Photoshop, Microsoft Office, etc. It all depends on how much you want.
Just send in your best offer. Be reasonable please.

Thanks.

Nice PC man, bump for you!

Does the Win XP come with the cd-key? Because alot of people will sell it without and then use that cd-key for their next PC.

MSFanBoy said:

Does the Win XP come with the cd-key? Because alot of people will sell it without and then use that cd-key for their next PC.

It would be included, though depending on the price that someone offered, I'm not sure if I would include the disk as well.

lhuser said:
OK, I won't buy it, but I'll suggest a price of $800

How so? The hardware alone is worth 700, and the programs on it are worth much more...
Not to mention it's a month old.

MSFanBoy said:
What? The money you spend on XP is the cd-key, not even the disc...no point in not giving it haha.

Lol, true...I'm out of it tonight. So to put it short, yes, key is attached on the inside of the case.

MSFanBoy said:

dont even dare sell windows with a bad or no c.d key.. I sold mine $1K computer and the guy worked for the goverment and told me.. if I dont have a real copy of windows than he would sue me ( becuse its a copyed windows ) + plus microsft would be like all over me..

So I spent almost 180 dollors getting him a new windows.. There alot around here.. So when you sell a computer put linux in it..

Not to diss americans but, there the most greedy people ever, if you have somthing wrong.. they will try really hard to get it fix or get more money out of you... take you to court for a fake windows

Americans are the greediest people ever...but canadians are even worse, not with greed issues but with alot of other things. X800, what are you?

Back
Top Bottom