Nik's Workout Plan

yea... I'm not big on bulk beings I wrestle... well I used to and I'm attempting to get back into it... I'm 5'9" I weigh in the realm of 145lbs trying to get back to 130 or 135 but i probably wont do it... yea I know you need those calories... what I was saying... is instead of snacking (eating crap food)... try drinking water or something with protein... possibly a carrot or something...

Six-packs make girls panties fall off spontaneously! lmao.

14.85714285714 thats 208 Lbs so your like 154 LB

ANd wrelsting isn't all about weight its about weight class and if your strong in that weight class then by all means stay in it.

Yea my buddy wants me to go into wreslting but I don't want too. I hear your first year in it you always LOOSE. Then your second you began winning a few and your third if you've lasted this long you pretty much PWN and frankly I don't feel like losing all the time. Not only that lunging a 1/2 mile (1/4 mile break then repeat) isn't my idea of fun.

Hmm, 154 lb, i want to put on more bumf, so am eating more but doing the same workouts - it should match up!

wtf are you guys talking about running and lunging? you get someone on the ground and count to three dontcha? lol

Paradox wreslting has a lot of endurance and strenght in it. In fact wreslting conditioning is NOTHING compared to football from what I heard. And no they lugne for a 1/2 mile to get thier legs strong they don't extactly run it though. Theres a reason for me not beinginterseted in it.

Back
Top Bottom