Nice little laptop for sale(Semp 1.6 512M, 60G)

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
To sell or not to sell... I keep wondering if I want to sell my laptop or not. I figured I'd post some stuff here and see what kind of offers I get before I decide for sure...

It's an Averatec 3270, 12" laptop. Great size, very portable at only 4.5lbs. Powering it's a Sempron 1.6GHz, which is pretty powerful for normal use. It does great with mild games, surfing the web, watching DVDs, etc etc.

Drives, it has a 60G Hitachi harddrive (which has been more than enough for me) and a DVD +/- RW. I've made a few DVDs with this machine and it works great!

Battery life is still quite good(as compared to others I found on ebay) I can get a good 2 hours out of it normally with Wifi on(did I mention it has wifi ;) )

Um...that's the bulk of it... The laptop's in good shape overall. The bottom/bottom edges have some scruffs on them, but no cracks or anything anywhere. The monitor is nice, sturdy, and still rather stiff(doesn't fall back or anything) Keyboard is in great condition with only some noticable wear on the space bar(which isn't bad at all) I typically used an USB mouse, so the touch bad is in great shape...

AveraCurrent.jpg

So any offeres or suggestions? I've seen this laptop going on ebay for $600. If I could get that, I probably would sell it...

You'd be surpised how much push this sempron actually has :p I'm quite sure it's the Desktop Replacement and not the low power version... But oh well... I might just keep it untill it dies or until I kill it(by accident, of course) :p

Back
Top Bottom