Seti has a soft side

busted002.jpg

Runt normally doesn't have anything to do with the kittens. But tonight I snuck up on her.

Runt, You are soooo busted...

mr.monger said:
awww seti those kitties are so cute! i love cats btw, i just get all warm inside whenever theya re even mentioned. and when i heard about the guy who put a cat in the microwave, i nearly exploded. to this day, if i should ever see him, i will tear all of his limbs off and then feed them to him in a chili made of his parts and any close relatives parts, and then i would put him in a microwave.....

sorry bout that, but im dead serious.

anyways, your kitties are adorable, and make sure you find them good homes! i would take one, but i have a cat, and he gets jealous...

I was brought up to believe that people that do horrible things to animals, would do the same to a human and have evil hearts, and im with ya on the chili. But on a brighter note, I have a cat named Jasmin. She is about the size of a full grown hampster (lol a little exaggerated). But yea shes the smallest full grown cat ive ever seen. Every time i sit at my computer, she jumps up and sleeps on my monitor.

ill take a pic sometime and post it. :)

White socks, & pajamas [note the U.S. spelling!] very sexy, ;) who did you snuggle down with that night, & don't say a bottle of single malt again, that's a stale excuse, lol.

I have 4 cats, if i can ever figure out how to posts pics on this i'll post a pic of them.

~K-Pow~ said:
I have 4 cats, if i can ever figure out how to posts pics on this i'll post a pic of them.
Take pics save them, get a photobucket account load your pictures there and just post the

Back
Top Bottom