Seti has a soft side

I like cats but im so allergic to them my eyes go read like i was on crack or something

We found our cat as a kitten outside with half of its face totally burned. I guess some idiot burned his face. Well we kept him a couple of months, then since me and my mom are alleric, we gave him to a place that keeps them untill there adopted. Then about 2 months later we saw him on the news! A local news station was doing a report of the place. They had people there that were buying cats, and he got bought on tv! We knew it was him becuase his left side of his face still was kinda scarred.

Here's my fat rabbit that does nothing all day long but sit around and eat. :p

DSCN2074.jpg

Awww man you remembered of a rabit i had good times i didnt have him on the cage i had it on my front yard, we fed him balls of letuce

Haha, mine would be so scared to be outside. It just stays inside all day. I wish I could feed him a whole ball of lettuce...but my parents are asian and they restrict to pieces one at a time.

Haha when we went out we would leave him like 1 carrot and 1 ball of letuce we would come back and all gone he was really playfull didnt bite at all, he chased me arround, one time when he was inside he chewed the phone lines my mom was really pissed, we gave it to a farm not to far away when we were remodiling the house dunno what happened to him :(.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. Mine just runs when I get near it...probably because I chase it around all the time, so it gets scared. :p

awww seti those kitties are so cute! i love cats btw, i just get all warm inside whenever theya re even mentioned. and when i heard about the guy who put a cat in the microwave, i nearly exploded. to this day, if i should ever see him, i will tear all of his limbs off and then feed them to him in a chili made of his parts and any close relatives parts, and then i would put him in a microwave.....

sorry bout that, but im dead serious.

anyways, your kitties are adorable, and make sure you find them good homes! i would take one, but i have a cat, and he gets jealous...

Eh...some people are insane like that. I remember there was this case on the news where they found this rabbit where some guy poured lighter fluid all over and lit it on fire. Poor thing had 3rd degree burns all over it's body. :(

Back
Top Bottom