Western Digital 200G SATA

Hmmm... not with delivery and everything on top of it then nah, was very tempting though for a while :D I hope you get what you were asking originally though! :D It is certainly worth it.

I could probably work with $90, shipping included, if that would suit you better :p That's still higher than what I'm being offered -.-

hmm does this still have the warrenty. Im also wondering if this hdd is formatted with an os

Yes, the drive still has a warranty(3 years I beleive) and yes, it has been formated. I planned to just format it before sending it out, but I suppose I could just leave XP on it by request...

The_Other_One said:
I could probably work with $90, shipping included, if that would suit you better :p That's still higher than what I'm being offered -.-
Hmmmm... it is really tempting :p I really shouldn't though, however much I want to :D I still don't know how much my insurance is going to be; other than one simple but unpleasant sounding word: expensive.

I guess I could ship using FedEx or UPS(I typically just use USPS because it's less than a minute from my house ;P) Don't both UPS and FedEx offer some insurance for anything shipped?

I think they do, generally.

I dont have the money though :p Unfortunately! I have a $650 payment on my Insurance to get over and done with once I want it, so I need to save that up ready.

Back
Top Bottom