gaming computer 4 sale

randy954

Solid State Member
just finished building my gaming computer, here are the specs,
2 gigs of kingston pc3200 ram (memory)
k8 triton GAk8n pro series motherboard
100 gig sata HD (maxtor)
sony dvd rom
480 Antec NEO GEO power supply (no messy wires with this powersupply)

sony dual layer dvd burner
AMD 3700+ running at 2.6 @ 32c / 88f (overclocked from 2.2 to 2.6)
IceQ turbo II x800GTO running a 500mhz clock speed (overclocked from 400 to 500) (will play any game out) unlocked the full 16 pipelines!!!
soundblaster audigy 2 zs
northbridge chipset cooler
heavy duty processor heat sink (copper)
logitec G5 gaming mouse (laser mouse) 2000dpi
logitec G15 gaming keyboard
Silver ANTEC lanboy case here is a pic of the case
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f=pd_bbs_2/002-7760443-2984838?_encoding=UTF8
i have tested and scanned for artifacts for a little over 36 hours and it was perfect, NO problems.
this computer comes pre-loaded with windows XP pro edition. It also comes with
NERO 7 ULTRA edition great for burning dvds and cds
System Mechanic Pro (has firewall antivirus, popup blocker, and has tons of great features.)
Plenty of easy to use overclocking tools

im looking to get about $700 obo for this beast. Its worth upwards of $2000 for just the parts alone. Im moving and i need all the extra money i can get, that is why i am selling this computer cheap!
Keep in mind this computer is only about 2 months and looks and performs brand new.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to post.
thanks Randy

burton_o6 said:
Pictures of the computer assembled?
sure ill send them just give me your e-mail.
yes the computer is fully assembled. im actually using it right now.

:edit: btw i am paypal verified and would like to only deal with paypal verified buyers. Also local pick-up is available. im in ft lauderdale florida right now but i am moving to san fransisco california on the 17 so local pick-up can be done in either city.

Price drop to 550+shipping
thats a hell of a deal. i really need to sell this thing by the 15th.

Well rember my name, Im posting an auction for my busted laptop. Once i have sold that i might be interested in your computer :) if u still have it

ExGamer said:
Well rember my name, Im posting an auction for my busted laptop. Once i have sold that i might be interested in your computer :) if u still have it
how long do you think thatll take? do you think you can have it sold and buy this computer by the 18th?

Back
Top Bottom