Why is everyone dissin' CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
next month ill have been with CF for 2 years.. and yeh your right its been through worse and hey the place is still here isnt it?

I've been ont his game for a while though lawsuits, though the owener gettign thrown in jail and us having to rebuild the game, to crazy problesm 5 yearslater the core palyer base is still around...

yea i guess i have missed some of the drama, but i think people talkin behind CF's back during hard times is pretty bad of them. i've seen a few people even consitered high ranks here talkin bad about CF, so yea ur right about seeing peoples true colors. but i will stay with CF :D

joxley1990 said:
I agree. Just because it had some tiny lil' glitch, and some lil s*** decided to mess about, does not make it a bunch of bother!
So why did you start this thread sounding concerned?, listen mate, you're quite new, the two forums sites have strong bonds, when one of them has problems, they share them with the other, Seti runs Computer Vitals, also several of our members joined them, & are now on both sites, I would apologise to all concerned if I were you, little s***'s can cause a lot of bother.

I know they have strong bonds...

I am slightly concerned however, that members from here, and moderators, are over there, throwing insults.

If they dont like the place then just go away.

I am in no way trying to cause any bother. I just want to post on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom