I am looking to sell my hp laptop here are the specs

hp pavilion zt1170

20gb hdd

384 mb ram

cdrw/dvd drive

intel mobile celeron 1.13 ghz

xp home

15" lcd

its in good condition there are some scratches on the left of the keyboard but other than that it looks really nice the lcd screen is brand new and very bright. It runs very quiet and fast.

I am looking for atleast $300

come on guys nobody. I thought I would give you guys a good deal but it looks like I will have to put this up on ebay and I garentee it will go fast.

No offence dude, but I don't think you'll have much luck here for many reasons. For one, you don't have hardly any posts. Two, the laptop's rather crappy. You didn't tell us what condition it was in nor did you post any pics.

On top of all this, for $500 you could get a new compaq Laptop...

well the laptop is in pretty good condition and its not "crappy" at all. I would post pictures but all I have is a camera phone which takes bad quality pictures and it also cost me for a pic message everytime I send one to my computer. I am using this laptop right now and it works great.

well I used ebay and put a reserve price for $300 with $40 but I didn't get quite that much so I am willing to sell it to one of you for $300 shipping is free. I would post some pics but I dont know how.

Back
Top Bottom