Does F.E.A.R scare anyone else?

sk8ngame said:
i havent played it, but playing condemned when all the lights are off, man thats creepy
I never played that... but I don't understand what it is thats so freaky about little girls with black hair in a white dress, but that girl is scaring the hell out of me. :p

lol, condemned is almost like a CSI game, but theres like these drug addicts running around and they come up behind you, and hit you with a two by four

sk8ngame said:
lol, condemned is almost like a CSI game, but theres like these drug addicts running around and they come up behind you, and hit you with a two by four
I just tried about the flash animation with Part 1 which is more so an interactive video, and it was so scary. I'm definitally not getting that game.. :p

i mean dont get me wrong, its a great game, but i only play during the day :D

and silent hill is not scary! at least not the one i played, but i hear the new ones a little creepy

Silent Hill and Not Creepy is an oxy moron! lol, SH4 the room was pretty creep, and really twisted, like it doesnt make any sense. Has anyone else played indigo profacy < mispelled, that game is awsome.

FEAR scares me to the point where I don't play it anymore. Doom 3 however, OMFG, is the absolute scariest game. Have you guys even been to the Hell level?!?! That is out of this world spooky. It's dark so you can't see who's going to appear and where. They jump out at you from hidden panels or from under the walkway. The freaking look scary with their face all chewed up and such. The tunnels and entire base is like dark 75& of the time with low lighting. That generates the scary effect. Strange noises comes from nowhere and the humming of the generators throughout the game add to the suspense. This game make FEAR look like child's play, but that girl reminds me of the demons in Doom 3. I guess what makes FEAR so scary to me is the fact that it resembles real life a lot more than Doom 3. Doom 3 is so fake, but fun factor is extremely high.

I just finished the whole game finally. Damn, the best ending I have ever seen. Get ready for Doom 4. FOr those of you still trying to beat it, I won't tell you the details on what happened towards the end. All I can say is wow. The graphics at the end is super sharp. The stupid boss took me awhile to beat until I found out that you need to use the soul cube to beat it. My other weapons had no effects.

After playing this game, the whole theme of Doom 3 was very eery. One thing that sticks in my head is the amount of blood in this game. Wow, blood everywhere. So freaky. The corridors were littered with bones, mutilated bodies, zombies, demons, etc. There were a few survivors as I made my way towards the end of the game. But there whereabouts at the end of the game remains a mystery. Perhaps they were killed?

Now I will try to play FEAR...has anyone even passed FEAR yet?

The game is really boring; I never really got scared at all. It's not nearly as scary as Resident Evil 2 was.

Back
Top Bottom