Which do you like better: Dogs or Cats...

All depends. I mean, I like cats. But not house cats. You know.. Linx, osolots (sp). Lions are over-rated, lol.

Other then that, for a house pet. Dog.

But, im going to have to vote cats. Because in certain states, you can have exotic animals as pets. A linx is an exotic animal. And that would be really cool to have :D

I'd have to put my vote with a dog. I had one before, Charley, Full Bred Rott, that dog was my best friend, would die protecting me. That dog got me soo many woman it was great. Gave many nights of wrestling, runs on the beach. A cat, I have one now, Laziest thing with 4 legs. Nowhere even close to replacing Charley. Charley was irreplaceable.

I feel that cats are far more independant and don't want to be bothered as much.

Dogs are much more friendly but can at times become annoying. :p

AmericanSensei said:
I'd have to put my vote with a dog. I had one before, Charley, Full Bred Rott, that dog was my best friend, would die protecting me. That dog got me soo many woman it was great. Gave many nights of wrestling, runs on the beach. A cat, I have one now, Laziest thing with 4 legs. Nowhere even close to replacing Charley. Charley was irreplaceable.

Well, im sure a linx would give you run for your money
smile.gif

linx%202.jpg

I dare ya :D

Back
Top Bottom