Some people don't think the victims of 9/11 are innocent?!?!? WTF?

Well, the guy with long hair is a jackass...but, I think what he was trying to say was NOT that they desirved to die or what ever but that we are at war for a country for doing somthing to us, but we are doing the same thing to them right now...or somthing like that.

Like if a terrist were to kill a american baby, america would freak, but if they reported that american troops blew up a building that had 2o Irak kids in it America would just be like "Meh, they desirve it" When those kids were just as innocent as the kids that died on 9-11.

no it is not a mixup the pawning starts at 11:55... just listen to the whole thing, and it is about 9/11

Yeah, I saw this debate. I got a little old after awhile though because sean hannity has a tendency to talk to much and ward churchill just cant answer any question straightly. Basically, the long haired guy, ward churchill, thinks that the people who died on 9/11 were not innocent because they were engaging in capitalism...or something like that...the guy is a gook, don't listen to him.

Erm... Tommy all the facts are good. However I must agree this is kinda pointless, and I see no point in it.

I think what he is saying is:

Are the civillians killed in 9/11 more or less innocent than those being killed in Iraq. I really have no comment on his way of getting his point through.....

I really don't know. Give me some time and I'll comment on my views. :confused:

Man that is a hard thing to answer.

what i dont like is that yes 9/11 changed the world and its the worst thing to happen to america in donkeys years.. but what about all the deaths around other parts of the world

thousands die everyday in the likes of africa etc and no one gives a rats

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1288230.stm

"Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the space of 100 days."

Yet i bet half the members here didnt even no that happened nor do they care.. yet 3,000 die in the US and the world stops

Okay, I know that people die everyday, and as a matter of a fact, I've done research and spoke against acts of genocide in areas of the world such as Africa (The Sunni's killing Africans for land) as well as genocide in Europe with Palestine and Israel, again over land.

I do care and do not ignore such things if I hear about things like that.. but unfortunately we don't hear about such things too often because their not directly effecting us.. so you must look for these events.

See the thing bad about debates is, that strong opinions are ussually used more than actual facts.

In the evnts of 9/11, it is too personal of a thing for me to debate so I'm going to end it there as a personal option.

Back
Top Bottom