New Avatar

Blonde said:
Im gonna have to disagree with you, its a Holden Commodore (Or Vauxhall or whatever u brits call them)
Oh, right, yes, they're Vauxhall's to us, we "call" them that because they are made at Vauxhall, London, England, having been made there since the 20's or 30's, my uncle had one, made in the 1930's, I saw it as a mall child, & surely that's a British cop?, we have Mc Donald's here of course, looks like avn advertising stunt, with the co-operation of the police, what the heck is a Holden though, an American version made in the States?

mark thorpe said:
thats british... right hand drive. (unless theres a very short cop in the left seat)

They drive on the left in Australia too. It doesn't look like British police markings, or a car I've ever seen before, if you ask me.

Tommy Boy said:
Nice, I like that avatar.
Thanks, I had it in My Pictures, can't think where I got it from, probably it was an avatar that a member on my old site, Techspot displayed, of course I didn't use it there, I believe it was one of their standard ones.
Techspot?, I was there, as a member for eighteen months but didn't like it, management were too "in your face", they'd niggle about the slightest thing, believe me Tom, it wasn't a patch on good old CF, I joined here last year, & in no time was made mod, 'spose I must have made the right impression!

Brookfield said:
Thanks, I had it in My Pictures, can't think where I got it from, probably it was an avatar that a member on my old site, Techspot displayed, of course I didn't use it there, I believe it was one of their standard ones.
Techspot?, I was there, as a member for eighteen months but didn't like it, management were too "in your face", they'd niggle about the slightest thing, believe me Tom, it wasn't a patch on good old CF, I joined here last year, & in no time was made mod, 'spose I must have made the right impression!
Yeah, I've browsed around trying to find other computer forums as well, and can't really find any good ones. Not that I want to leave CF or anything, just that I was curious.

And BTW guys, the car in the McOwned picture is a Chevy Malibu...pre 2004. Know how I know? It says SRS Airbag right there on the B pillar and that is GM. Plus the roofline matches, the bodyline right under the windows matches and the door handles are the same ones found on the Impala and the Corvette also. I tried to find a pic but couldn't find a good enough one. I'm a car guy.....and don't you ever forget it.....lol

Back
Top Bottom