Constan+ine

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Have you played it on ps2 :) ?
Im not sure if its on any other platform/consol for that matter?

But,
Its a KICK butt game, but its a little hard to get use to(well for me anyways)
This is driving me nuts, well im not sure if ive set up the game wrong, you set up the controls etc,

Anyways if you have got the game, played it can you give me some tips please!

Im stuck in alot of places, theres how to climb, i no how, ive done it before when i got pretty far into the game but theres a bit i really need to get past to go up the stairs, and its dark around that place and something is in the way,
Anyways talk about the game here! ^_^

And i havent googled for the reason i would like some good tips and from your choice that way it will be easyer to understand aswell..

~G.G

geek_gal said:

But,
This is driving me nuts, well im not sure if ive set up the game wrong, you set up the controls etc,

Im stuck in alot of places, theres how to climb, i no how, ive done it before when i got pretty far into the game but theres a bit i really need to get past to go up the stairs, and its dark around that place and something is in the way,

And i havent googled for the reason i would like some good tips and from your choice that way it will be easyer to understand aswell..

~G.G
I tried it last year on the Playstation 2, I too, found it very difficult to get around, gave it up in the end.

geek_gal said:

But,

~G.G
Wow is it fun usually games from movies suck and get such bad reviews anyway try www.gamefaqs.com that will help you pass some parts there not cheats more like guides on how to pass the game

Is the game based on that Keanu Reaves movie called Constantine? I had no clue they had a game out for that. But the movie is pretty good. Constantine 2 is coming out...

lhuser said:
Maurice, can we say it's the Atari 2600 that was good? ;)
Wow, yes, I had forgotten, that was my first "computer", although it was just about capable of connecting to the web, [ONE meg!!]I used it to play games that were on floppies if you remember, great fun, my local games shop sold me a shoebox full, for a fiver, [£5} as, by then the Amiga was obsolete.
Then before I got my first PC, a laptop, four years ago, I went through lots of games consoles; Nintendo, Super Nintendo, the first mono Game Boy, others I can't remember, throw some names at me! One stands out, Game Gear, that was great, back-lit, loads of games, & I managed to get the add-on TVunit [colour], used to watch it in bed, this was after I lost my wife, she would not have been keen for me to have gone down this road, especially now I have my 80 gb desktop!, how about you, did you try the retro games machines?

ArrizX said:
Lol wow. Someone is into his video games ;)
Yes, I have around thirty PS2 games, I prefer hack & slash, adventure, 1st person battle games, my favourite are point & click, Amazonia is amazing, huge, an adventure, loads of puzzles to solve, in order to progress.
I don't do on-line games, they're too immersing, a friend who runs a computer shop, plays on-line games til the early hours when he gets home, how nuts is that???

TRDCorolla said:
Is the game based on that Keanu Reaves movie called Constantine? I had no clue they had a game out for that. But the movie is pretty good. Constantine 2 is coming out...
Yes it is, you want to try it, it's on PC & consoles.

You want a kick-ass game?

Look for the Ratchet And Clank series for that consol. Great games. I own all three ;)

Back
Top Bottom