The Amish Kid's For Sale thread

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
--Corsair XMS 512mb DDR-SDRAM DDR400 (PC3200) Sold- $45 I have had this memory running at 250mhz(DDR 500) at 3-3-3-8. It was SuperPi stable at these speeds.
A close up of this memory here
--512mb DDR400 of generic memory that came out of a H.P.Sold
A close up of this memory Here

Here's a pick of them together

Here's a screenshot of CPU-Z showing the memory's timings.
memoryspd-resized.jpg

The Corsair's SPD is actually off. Its supposed to run at 2-3-3-6 at 200mhz. Here's a link from newegg where I bought it Link

--Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu Sold - $30 This thing is VERY quiet. It is able to
keep my 3700+ under 35*C at full load while overclocked 200mhz. I only
have the mounting stuff for socket 939 but im sure if you contacted Zalman
they would be happy to send you the mounting brackets for other sockets.

--Evga Nforce4 SLI motherboard - $75 I have the original package and
everything that was included with it( SATA/IDE cables, driver cd, manual)

--[AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego - $185 This processor runs fine Im just
planning on getting an Opteron instead.

--Three 120mm fans
- AeroCool 120mm Turbine 2000 Fan Sold[/B][/COLOR]- $15 Here are some specs of
it Link
-Two 120mm fans from my Thermaltake Tsunami - $7 for both

--Two 12" Blue Cold Cathodes Sold - $10 for both I have a pci slot switch
for them so you can turn them off when you dont want them on. They just
connect through a standard 4 pin molex.

If you want pictures let me know
If you are interested either PM me or leave a post here.

The Amish Kid said:
--[AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego - $185 This processor runs fine Im just planning on getting an Opteron instead.
how much are you willing to pay for mine? and (nothing personal) i dont really want ur memory. sorry. and thanks

210 and its urs right now :D i can ship it tomorrow if we get time to talk. or if we can 'communicate' fast enough.

badninja3 said:
210 and its urs right now :D i can ship it tomorrow if we get time to talk. or if we can 'communicate' fast enough.
If I can get my processor sold then yeah Im defenitly interested. I just have to talk to my brother about putting it on ebay thay way I can get it sold faster. Have you had anyone ele make any offers ninja?

The Amish Kid said:
If I can get my processor sold then yeah Im defenitly interested. I just have to talk to my brother about putting it on ebay thay way I can get it sold faster. Have you had anyone ele make any offers ninja?
okay cool. and no. nobody else has shown any interest in buying this processor off of me. so go ahead and take ur time... not too much tho :D

Well most of the stuff is gone except for the stuff I was really hoping to sell. If you guys are interested let me know. If nobody says anything I will be putting the stuf on ebay.

badninja3 said:
any updates on u buying my opteron?
Im not going to be able to untill I can sell my processor. Im probably going to be putting it on ebay soon so hopefully I can get enough for it.

Back
Top Bottom