Western Digital 200G SATA

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
Western Digital 200G SATAII *UPDATED!!*

Asking $90... Drive was used for about 3 hours but after computer problems other hardware problems, I decided to return it. No go :mad: So, practically new drive... I just purchased a pre-built machine and would simply like my money back.

OK, decided I'd go on and post a few piccies

*EDIT* I just found out this drive IS SATA-II

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1341&p_created=1112715551

HD1.jpg

HD2.jpg

I can get a 250 gig sata from new egg for 93 dollars.

Edit: sorry, i didnt realize this was brand new.

Thanks burton_o6 :p hehe, yes, 7200RPM, 8M Cache. I don't know for sure about the SATA, but I beleive it's SATA150. Not that it wouldn't work on SATA300, or that the speeds would be any different. I seriously doubt drives are even close to SATA300 speeds yet!

Delivery is based on the zip code. I prefer to ship within the states... I will ship outside the US, but I want payment for the exchange rate and of course shipping would be kind of high.

The drive was OEM when I got it locally(last time I shop at that f*ing place) so nothing else comes with the drive. I don't know what you would need, but I mean if you need an SATA cable, I have an extra I do beleive...

A little update. I got an offer... A bit less than I wanted, but someone's offering. Anyone going to take it for about what I was asking?

Back
Top Bottom