Gaming Computer For Sale! 7800gtx BFG

cstuder871

Baseband Member
Gaming Computer For Sale! 7800gtx BFG $1100 shipped!

Hey all, Ive got a custome built computer with almost no expense spared. You can check it out here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8787821541&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Id be willing to let it go early for $1100 obo. I bought everything from newegg 6 months ago and with tax and shipping the price came out to $2200. The only reason Im selling is because im in college and need money. My loss your gain. There is absolutley nothing wrong with it, and most of the parts still have 6 months left on manufacturer warrenty.

I also have a 19" crt viewsonic p95f+ for sale. I will let it go for $150 obo shipped. It is in perfect working condition. The only thing that is wrong with it is that there are two scratches in the middle of the screen. They are noticible when looked for, but easily forgotten about when your useing it.

I live in Wisconsin, pickup is welcome.

shipping for the tower will be $50

Thanks
-Chris

email me at studec33@uwosh.edu with any questions

Price has been lowered to $1400 shipped with the 19" crt viewsonic monitor. If you would like to come and pick it up yourself I will drop the price to $1300. Comeone guys, this is a steal.

Thanks
-Chris

nah, i'm not interested. just letting you know. the price will definitely increase in the last hour though, at least it should. what did you set the reserve at? ...wait I don't think you have one. anyway you should get close to $1000, but i'm not sure about 1400, but you might

joepic said:
nah, i'm not interested. just letting you know. the price will definitely increase in the last hour though, at least it should. what did you set the reserve at? ...wait I don't think you have one. anyway you should get close to $1000, but i'm not sure about 1400, but you might
What are you talking about $1000? Did you actually look at the parts. That is a very nice computer at a great price.

Wish I had the money, wouldn't mind some of the pieces :D

Problem with selling it like that is it is very specific. Anybody who wants that build would build it themselves rather than take the risk on eBay. I hope you sell it of course :D But I think you should hold back if you don't get the right price, it is worth more than $1400 to you surely?

The Amish Kid said:
What are you talking about $1000? Did you actually look at the parts. That is a very nice computer at a great price.

sure the parts are good, but it's used don't forget. i certainly don't think he would get any more than $1400 for it.

That's the point, its worth more to him than to anybody else. I don't think its worth selling for that price. Depends how much he needs that money I suppose but there are other ways of making the money.

Back
Top Bottom