Funny/Odd Ipod Nano Story!

Will1

In Runtime
Hey CF,

A few days ago my friend lost his ipod nano and was sure that he had left it at my other friends house. He was really convinced that he had left it there, but after searching the house on and off for 2 days no ipod was found. He really had no idea when he last had it and we all figured he either lost it or someone had misplaced it on him as a prank.

A few days later he gets a IM from this girl that we know from school (im in grade 11 at highschool just outside of toronto, ontario, canada). Seems her brother picked up some weird "bum" and gave him a ride and somehow the crackhead dropped the ipod. When her brother turned it on and looked at the pictures on it, her picture was on it (my friend's entire picture folder was on it). He showed her and she knew that it was my friends. So he is now getting his ipod back. Lucky!

I had to post this because of how odd it is. The Ipod kinda takes a full circle. I can't decide whether to just take better care of my ipod or put pictures of everyone I know on it....lmao jks.

Comments/Similar stories?

That's awesome man. I have nothing that can top that. But that is pretty funny, how did the bum get his hands on it is what I want to know.

lol yeh and what on earth would a bum want a Ipod for???
maybe to sell...but....hmmmm lol its funny...and luky for ur friend

Ok the suspicious part of me says that the girl you know lifted it and then realised that she had messed up and gave you some story about the bum, but well if it happened then you were lucky man

GlasseyeUK said:
Ok the suspicious part of me says that the girl you know lifted it and then realised that she had messed up and gave you some story about the bum, but well if it happened then you were lucky man

wow, i never even thought of it that way, but now that you say it, it kinda makes sense.

The other alternative is that it was in my friends house all along and he just fabricated the entire story... just so he wouldnt be embarrased....

Back
Top Bottom