This is bull

Well, im in philly we have to go through detectors in the morning so if i have that with me, ill get my ass kicked by the coops and new school here i come

We've got this local night club where i live and it's a real hot spot for gang activity. Not real gangs, just poser punks who are looking to beat the crap out of any random person. People are afraid to walk anywhere near that area. Recently a group of 3 adults were walking nearby and a gang of 18 teens came out of no where, robbed them and put the guy in the hospital with multiple broken bones. The guy had no choice but to fight back because they just started beating on him. My roommate knows who the guy is and he said he has like a blackbelt and probably 20 years experience in martial arts but frick, who the hell can hold off 18 people with just martial arts? That's only in the movies you see that. The last time i went to that club i had probably 3 guys try and pick a fight with me for no reason. It's just retarded.

Distortion88 said:
My roomate knows the guy who is a blackbelt and probably 20 years experience in martial arts but frick, who the hell can hold off 18 people with just martial arts? That's only in the movies you see that.

Your right, But I will add this, That "1" guy, who hits me, is going to be on his way to the hospital, Then I think its just about time to get the hell out of dodge. Martial Arts can only get you so far with soo many opponents, but theres also the benefit of being able to deliver deadly moves/blows in a matter of seconds before running for your life.

Being a cop helps with the added benefit of CC, unless your in a state where its legal.

The idea is...Try to avoid it..A persons natural instinct can sense danger or potential trouble.

Ok, I'm a two time national champion in tae kwon do, Kim's Invitational Tournament, 2005, 2006. Monday night I was in a soccer game against this team mainly comprised of hispanics. They were playing really dirty and one got megged by my friend Chris. The guy stands up and punched chris in the face. So I ran over and pushed him back. At which point the entire crowd rooting for the hispanic team rushed the field. Security comes in and breaks it up and the game continues. We win. After the game Chris and I are leaving, and 6 guys are waiting for us from the other team. They circle us and say they're going to kick our asses. So I get into a back fighting stance with double knife hand high (fancy name for that stance bruce lee did alot). And they get scared and run away. Funniest thing I've seen allllll month. Not a single punch thrown, see martial arts are good for at least a little intimidation.

BigLu said:
Ok, I'm a two time national champion in tae kwon do, Kim's Invitational Tournament, 2005, 2006. Monday night I was in a soccer game against this team mainly comprised of hispanics. They were playing really dirty and one got megged by my friend Chris. The guy stands up and punched chris in the face. So I ran over and pushed him back. At which point the entire crowd rooting for the hispanic team rushed the field. Security comes in and breaks it up and the game continues. We win. After the game Chris and I are leaving, and 6 guys are waiting for us from the other team. They circle us and say they're going to kick our asses. So I get into a back fighting stance with double knife hand high (fancy name for that stance bruce lee did alot). And they get scared and run away. Funniest thing I've seen allllll month. Not a single punch thrown, see martial arts are good for at least a little intimidation.

Lol, im in shutocan (sp) myself. And your right.. Stuff like that is funny as hell! Ive done it before!!

sk8ngame said:
lol, honestly
okay im 15, right?
so i saved like $800 and bought this moped for ridin around, and im playin a lil football (english) so yeah soccer, and this one kid (whose like 14) comes up, after losing, smashes my light/sideskirt clean off with a basketball, so i beat the f'n shit outta him, i mean bad, he'll never come near my house again, just dont get into it tooo deep to where your school/police get involved, keep it clean

and arriz yo crazay carryin a knife
yeah and my crazy ass friend had his switchblade with him... jeez

I would like to clarify, that im not involed with drugs, or gangs in anyway. Although, I cant say the same for some of my friends..

ya, i got my ass whooped by like seriously 20 black people because i said "nigga." now how f*cked up is that. and i wasnt even calling anyone that. i just said, "nigga, please." i mean, about 90 percent of the people who jumped me say that every day, so i dont know why they got so mad about something even they do.

Because when African-Americans say it to themselves, it's nothing. But if you go and run around saying it to them, they take it as an insult. It's weird, but it just goes that way.

Yeah. Actually, Tupac said that in an Interview. The interviewee asked why if your called a nigger, its taken so personally, but that blacks call other blacks niggers, and its cool. And Tupac said, its an insult when a whiteman says it to a black man, and when a black man says it to a black man. But, when a black man says nigga to a black man, its okay. Because its like calling white man dude.

So meh.. Its their form of dude.

Back
Top Bottom