This is bull

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Right, this is how the story is:

It was 1am in the mornin right, and I went to petrol station to get some cigs, and there I was walkin back home, and 8 kids bout 17-18 and one just wacked me in the face for no reason, then I was trying to walk past he get walkin in front of me, so I legged it over the road, one shouted ya run ya run, what you expected me to do stand there let 8 of em beat the s**t outta me, anyway I see the one who hit me he walks with his m8s near this pub near my house, so anyway, I am gonner get few guys who I known to let me have a peaice at him, see if that punk likes getting hit, what is this world commin to, stupid wanna be's I say who hit for no reason.

I am 18 my self, I cant do nothin when he was with 8 other wise, I'd probs be proper fooked up.

Yeah, i hate plp who think they are sooo tough cause they are in a group. Go back and mess them up man..

Wow, that sucks. Thats why I carry a knife. Because around town EVERYONE knows who I am. Im 15, but pretty big, close to 6''. Anyways.. I hang with everyone, although, I stay outta the gang shit. But, I have friends that are mortal enimies with the local gangs. So, I carry a knife, just incase.

Kids these days...I know theres nothing I can do to persuade you, Just please don't be stupid...Your 18, Somehow you hit someone under, Huge legality potential. My cousin got into it deep with 1 guy, BUT, the other part of the crew that was with that 1 made up a story, stuck with it, and gave my cousin a new home for 5 years.

When someone touches me i dont play games, if i were u i would get them back one way or another. Maybe not hitting them ( call me stupid) i dont know break there car window? Its better then hitting them if you know what i mean

lol, honestly
okay im 15, right?
so i saved like $800 and bought this moped for ridin around, and im playin a lil football (english) so yeah soccer, and this one kid (whose like 14) comes up, after losing, smashes my light/sideskirt clean off with a basketball, so i beat the f'n shit outta him, i mean bad, he'll never come near my house again, just dont get into it tooo deep to where your school/police get involved, keep it clean

and arriz yo crazay carryin a knife
yeah and my crazy ass friend had his switchblade with him... jeez

Back
Top Bottom