Pretty Cool Map of the internet including 134,855 routers... (PDF)

recon 16 said:
like who? i cant think of anybody...

You know life does exist outside of America or wherever you're from. How about lots of people living in....Mexico, South America, Africa, India, China, the Middle East....umm probably millions. Not everyone shares the same quality of life.

Distortion88 said:
You know life does exist outside of America or wherever you're from. How about lots of people living in....Mexico, South America, Africa, India, China, the Middle East....umm probably millions. Not everyone shares the same quality of life.
dang, it was a joke that did not work, there are plenty of people that dont have the internet, it is just that you here every body talking about it, it seems that everyone has it... it was just a lame joke that did not work, and i did not make my point clear... sorry...

I didn't know people could be intrested in a little blob that looks like a 3 year old went crazy with paint, lol! :D

it's an interesting map... but far from extensive...

try searching the PDF document for your service providers name or something.

Canda is littered with links because Canada is littered with high speed internet conectivity. most of the worlds data, at one point or another goes through Canada, and they are one of the world leaders in failsafe network routing,
mostly because most of the tech staff don't fancy a trip across tundra to fix broken routers one at a time!

Back
Top Bottom