My AWESOME hack!

A million? I only know of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Netscape Explorer and Safari.

alvino said:
A million? I only know of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Netscape Explorer and Safari.

And AOL explorer. I think.. Although, I think thats an affiliate of NetScape. Not sure though..

sk8ngame said:
well if it has to do with registry
i bet this could be done with other programs, at least the ones made by microsoft

You can do it with Active Directory - you can specify a value to follow "provided by", e.g. a corporate environment of some kind.

Yeah I know that its not photoshoped because ive done that before, Its easy lol its just a registry tweak lol and how did you get the new IE, it alomst looks like FireFox, o well

it went on public beta a few weeks ago, I DONT LIKE IT AT ALL... well i like the graphical interface, but it freezes alot...

1.eh I see well its just the beta right? lol obviouslt not all of the bugs are worked out lol.

2. Its Internet Explorer did you expect any thing less?

cool, thanks recon. i used to use the browser called neoplanet or something, but then it got gay and i used IE, then went to mozilla, then firefox. i love firefox

Back
Top Bottom