Car Thread!

Cabbs

Golden Master
That really sucks man, I'm sorry. That sounded like a really good deal too.

I live near Chitown... Plenty of riced out Hondas... Think it's a coincidence that Illinois has the 3rd largest Mexican population of any state?....

I posted a status thing on facebook the other day after I went to Fast and Furious saying the movie was really good. And it had a lot less rice. Some kid commented saying, "You just jealous, we can go fast and still get good mileage."
I responded with this picture:
TORQUE-1.jpg

Now, he said, "Nah, I don't need to look at anything." But I think he saw it, and that was that.... lol.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are cars that can go fast and get decent mileage. alvino's beamer for example. I mean, it's not great on gas, but it has some get up and go. Plenty of cars like that. Evos. A twin turbo Supra or STI is not my idea of rice. If it's a 10 second car, it's not a ricer...
A ricer, is a car with dual farters, 7 foot wings, pink flames, and a bone stock engine. A civic with a small wing, flashy paint, larger exhaust, and a twin turbo @ like 15 pounds of boost, is slightly ricey, but still, a good car...
But as they say, polish a turd, and it's still a turd.

Re: Gallery: You're Car

your just loadin ^ the gallery's tonight arn't ya? lol, i am hoping for a future 2000 ford focus, but i donno if i can get it or not, chances are it'll b for free!

Forums are dead. Im just generating ideas :D

And why Ford? Lol, get a Nissan Xtera :D

You're --> contraction for: You Are. So therefore, thread title says: "You are car" and not equal to Your car. Thus, suggesting that I am a car, or, you are a car. What does it equate to? --> You are a mercedes benz 190C? || (means or) bad english?

lol well my dad might be able 2 get me the ford focus for free so i'm goin with it first. plus i'm not a big suv fan >.>

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Bad English :D

lol k!

If I had a camera i would get pics of my truck on here. Either way, you won't really be amazed by it (she's a little rusty around the edges but i still love that damn truck!).

Back
Top Bottom