awesome

s-video? i have an HD 52" rear projection (1080i) with s-video.. i was just wondering how good the quality was

Ehh i have a 56'inch rear projection the last time i set it up didnt really come up that nice, though i didnt mess with the reso i just plugged it in and saw it was blurry so turned it off. I want to give it another try though and actually set it up rright. When hooking it up via s-video do yo need to configure the reso on your video card just wondering...

S-video
but soon im prob gunna get something else and
rear projections arent really that goood.. ( i dont mean to offend u but i dont know any other way to put it)
but my quality is amazingly better than my LCD and my LCD is rally nice
Samsung SyncMaster 730B check it out

Yeah i know, rear projection is old but it was the shit when i first got it. So when you set it up on your tv u just plug and play, or did you change the reso around on the video card, because the last time i did it, the quality wasnt all that great..

wut kinda rear projection u have joe

and i changed the reso on the card..u should see it thought its in ******* sane

Kage said:
Sounds good :D

Are you running at the highest HD res possible? 1080?

If so, how much Frames Per Second are you getting on that 5800 Ultra? :p

I'm wondering if I can use my 17 inch LCD for gaming on Xbox 360 with HD on, though I haven't got one yet.

The reason is, my monitor doesn't natively support the HD res of 720 without stretching since it isn't wide screen. Does this mean my monitor wouldn't work right? Since it definietly can't support the higher HD res :(

Congratulations on the screen :)

i am already
microsoft makes a xbox 360 VGA adapter, its sweeet

Back
Top Bottom